IX EUROAMERICANA EXPOSITION of Visual Arts EUROAMERICANA 2019
Cusco – Perú
- Registration: From May 21 to September 10, 2019.
- Send 1 recent photograph of the artist, one color and in high resolution 300 d.p.i. for the catalog.
- Send 2 photographs of 2 works in high resolution, which will have a finishing time of maximum 3 years ago (2016 until this present year), of which one or both will be sectioned for the catalog, and the exhibition.
- Have travel insurance.
- Fill out the registration form, in Spanish or English and send them to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The exhibition opens on October 10 at 11:00 a.m. at the Museum of Contemporary Art of the Municipality of Cusco and ends on October 15 at 05:00 p.m.
- On October 16, return to your countries.
UNITED FOR PEACE
We are all
- Participate in the IX EUROAMERICANA, Renowned Artists and representatives of their Country. Selected, by the EUROAMERICAN Organizing Committee.
- The works to be exhibited will be original.
- Participants can bring their works personally, within two days of the opening ceremony, well packaged, labeled with legible letters, to the address: CONTEMPORARY ART MUSEUM OF THE CUSCO MUNICIPALITY, Plaza Cusipata (Regocijo) S / N Cusco Peru .
- If you wish to send the works and participate, the artist will pay the transport of the shipment and return plus the corresponding taxes.
- Shipments of the works will do so before September 10, 2019, well framed, name and surnames, telephone numbers, City and Country.
- If the works are not sent in time, for the exhibition, they will be hung to the last according to the bases.
- The works will be well framed to be hung at the responsibility of the authors themselves in the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- The EUROAMERICANA is not responsible for accidents, thefts, losses or delays.
- The technique and styles will be free.
- The artist who wishes to voluntarily donate a work to the Museum of Contemporary Art of the Municipality of Cusco or to the International Association EUROAMERICANA, will be given the DONATION CERTIFICATE.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right not to exhibit works that are not in accordance with the regulations.
- Regarding the Peruvian Artists, their rights and obligations are the same, except the participation bonds.
- Those who wish to bring small works or gifts to exchange or give to authorities, friends or Artists, can do them in merit to friendship and memory.
- The artist will have the option to sell his works, perceiving in full. No commission will be charged, put the estimated price in dollars.
- Any claim or comment that you want to make, go exclusively to the Organization Committee.
- The Artist who encourages or tries to sabotage automatically withdraws his / her participation.
- The exhibition, like all the activities carried out by the Association, is not for profit or auspices.
- Companions of the Artists, who wish to participate in the trips and meetings, will also pay bonus rights.
- The participation bonds must be sent in US dollars by Western Union, to Cusco – Peru.
- Our goal is to make known the largest tourist centers of Peru, Machupicchu one of the 7 Wonders of the World, Sacred Valley of the Incas, Sacsayhuaman and visit to the City of Cusco.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED:
The EUROAMERICANA of Visual Arts, has the reserved rights, freedom to exhibit, print catalogs, books, publication in the written press, take photos of the exhibited works of the corresponding year for the good of the Dissemination of Art and Culture.
OPENING ACT: Convention room of the Museum of Contemporary Art of the Municipality of Cusco.
PRIZE: The President of the EUROAMERICANA and Authorities of Cusco, will award diplomas to all the participants of the IX INTERNATIONAL EUROAMERICAN EXPOSITION of Visual Arts, in honor of his outstanding participation and work in the dissemination of art and culture.
We suggest Visit:
- PRECOLOMBINO ART MUSEUM Address: Plaza de las Nazarenas 231
- INKA MUSEUM Address: Cuesta Admiral Nº 103
- SITE MUSEUM QORICANCHA Address: Av. El Sol s / n (Basement of the esplanade of Qorikancha)
- GARCILASO CASA MUSEUM Calle Heladeros s / n
- SANTA CATALINA MUSEUM Address: Plazoleta Santa Catalina.
- MUSEUM OF THE CONVENT OF LA MERCED Address: Calle Mantas Nº 121
- MUSEUM OF THE CATHEDRAL OF CUSCO, BELONGING TO THE RELIGIOUS CIRCUIT OF CUSCO Address: Hall of the Holy Inquisition, Plaza de Armas, Cusco.
- GALERÍA CASA DEL ALTAR Address: Cuesta San Blas # 500
- NATIVE QOSQO NATIVE ART CENTER (Folkloric Dances of the Cusco Region, Schedule: Night) Address: 604 Av El Sol, Cusco, Perú
TRAVEL PROGRAM IX EUROAMERICANA